Gas Boiler Service
This is a full Boiler service / Gas pipework soundness test, safety check on your boiler’s components, and a fine tuning to the maximum efficiency output of the boiler.
This service is certified with an RGI (registered gas installer) and a digital analysis performance check ticket print off. (This should be done annually).
Gas Boiler Replacement
Upgrading your boiler system or central heating system is a decision that can save you money in the years to come. Your home will benefit from a highly efficient system whilst saving you money.
At Phibsboro Gas we can help you to decide what the best solution is for your home and circumstances. Whether it’s replacing an old system for money saving reasons, or replacing an old faulty boiler, Phibsboro Gas can help.
Our Gas Boiler Special Offer replacement of €1,699 Incl vat includes:
• Power flush
• Supply & Fit of 25 kw Vokera Vision 25s or a Glow-worm Energy 25s
• 5 Year Warranty
• Standard Time Clock
• RGI Declaration of Conformance
• We take your old boiler away
Boiler Safety Checks
- Let By Test : Testing of ECV (emergency cut off gas valve) on the meter to make sure it’s working as it should in the event of an emergency.
- Soundness Testing : Testing of gas pipework from the meter to the gas appliances, This is to make sure there’s no gas leeks along gas pipe works and gas service valves.
Apart from a gas explosion, which happens only on very rare occasions, the main danger of any gas appliance is the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is a dangerous, poisonous gas that is completely tasteless, odourless and colourless, which is why it is such a deadly, silent killer.
Carbon monoxide gas is produced by the incomplete combustion of organic fossil fuels such as gas, coal and oil. If your gas appliance has poor ventilation, which can be caused by a blocked flue or chimney, dangerous levels of carbon monoxide can accumulate without you being aware of it until it is too late. This is why it is vital that you have your gas boiler and other gas alliances serviced and inspected at least once a year and in doing so, you greatly reduce your risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.